It is possible to revoke a bundle from an existing eSIM to inventory or credit by using the Portal (Option 1) or by using the API (Option 2).
Only bundles that have not been started may be returned to your inventory or credit when revoked. Started bundles that are revoked will be permanently lost.
It is only possible to revoke bundles to your inventory or credit if they were purchased less than 60 days ago. Bundles purchased more that 60 days ago that are revoked will be permanently lost.
2. Click View eSIMS - all ICCID's are now displayed in the SIM Management screen.
3. Scroll to the right on the SIM Management page > Click the "i" symbol on the corresponding eSIM.
Note - If you know the ICCID of the eSIM then you can type this into the search box to filter out the remaining eSIMs.
4. Click Bundles. You can now see the queued bundles on the eSIM. In this example we will remove the 1GB, 7 day, Andorra bundle. Click Revoke.
5. Choose to revoke the bundle to either your inventory or credit by clicking Revoke - Inventory or Revoke - Credit.
6. Click Close.
7. You will notice that the 1GB, 7 Day, Andorra bundle has now been remove from the queued bundles section.
The below assumes that you have already Located And Entered Your API Key.
2. Enter the ICCID and bundle name (bundle names are case sensitive) of the bundle you wish to revoke.
Examples used here are 8943108160000804845 and esim_1GB_7D_GB_U.
If revoking to inventory, input false into the refundToBalance field.
If revoking to credit, input true into the refundToBalance field. You will also need to input the offerId, this can be found by using the Get the status of a Bundle applied to an eSIM endpoint here.
In this example we are revoking the bundle to credit.
3. The bundle has now been revoked.