1. Located at the top of the menu bar click on the "Settings" button
2. Click "API Details"
3. Option; If you do not wish to view your API Token then skip this step and move onto step 4, if you would like to reveal the API Key click on the "View" button
4. Click on the "Copy to clipboard" button. This will copy the API Key which can then be pasted at a later stage.
To use the eSIM Go API your Token will now need to be added into the API
5. Go to https://docs.esim-go.com/api/#auth
6. You can now paste or enter your API Token into the API Key (X-API-Key) box > click "SET"
7. If successful you will now see in the top left corner of the "Authentication" section the message "API key applied"