It is possible to add single or multiple bundles to your inventory by using the portal (Option 1) or by using the API (Option 2).
2. On the menu bar click "Buy Data Bundles" > Start to type the country you require a bundle for in the search bar > Click the desired country when it appears in the filter (example used is "United Kingdom") > Select the bundle you require from the filtered bundle list
3. The bundle chosen in this example is a 1GB / 7 day United Kingdom bundle. Adjust the quantity of the bundle as required > Click " Add Bundle"
Note; The number of networks available in the selected country in this example is 4 networks, the other roaming countries are displayed by flag, this country list can be converted into name order by clicking the "List Menu" button on the right hand side.
4. Scroll to the bottom to view the order summary > Click "Next"
5. Your order summary will be displayed, check and modify if required > click "Confirm Order"
6. Click "Add To Inventory"
7. Click "Ok"
8. You will now be forwarded to your bundle inventory where you will see the ordered bundle(s)
9. Unused bundles have a 12 Month expiry date from the point of purchase and will sit in you inventory until the expiry date is reached or the bundle is applied to an eSIM.
The below assumes that you have already Located And Entered Your API Key
Order the required bundle using this API https://docs.esim-go.com/api/#post-/orders
- Click "EXAMPLE"
- Change "type" from "validate" to "transaction"
- Enter "quantity" of bundle required - in this example "1"
- In "item" enter the name of the bundle, this example is "esim_1GB_7D_AD_U" . Names of bundles are case sensitive and can be found in the API catalogue - https://docs.esim-go.com/api/#get-/catalogue
- Click "Try"
If you have a successful transaction then you will see in the "RESPONSE" section:
"statusMessage": "Order completed"
6. Unused bundles have a 12 Month expiry date from the point of purchase and will sit in you inventory until the expiry date is reached or the bundle is applied to an eSIM.