When downloading a CSV file from the eSIM Go portal, it will include long numbers such as the ICCID. If opened in Microsoft Excel (and other software programs) the formulae are such that, numbers longer than 11 digits are displayed in a different format, thus appearing incorrectly. This article walks you though the solution in Excel, please bear in mind it will be a similar exercise for other software programs that may be used in place of Microsoft.
We have created our own help article relevant to eSIM Go, however if you wish to view the dedicated Microsoft help article Click Here
1. Download The CSV From The Portal > Open document in Excel
2. Notice in the example below the ICCID is displayed in the "E+18" format and therefore not usable
3. Select the ICCID column > Right click > Format Cells
4. Click "Text" > Click "OK"
5. You will now need to widen the column if you want to display the full length of the ICCID.