It is possible to add single or multiple bundles to an eSIM from your inventory by using the portal (Option 1) or by using the API (Option 2).
2. Click "Bundle Inventory" > you will now see the bundles previously purchased in your inventory
3. Select the bundle(s) you wish to assign to an eSIM > Click "Assign To eSIMs"
4. Check the assignment summary before proceeding > If all correct click "Confirm Assignment"
Note; If assigning multiple bundles change the quantity from 1 to the desired amount, multiple bundles will be assigned to multiple eSIM's, for example assigning 3 bundles here will generate 3 separate eSIM's.
5. You now have the option to download either a CSV file with the eSIM(s) information or the QR code to install the eSIM on a device.
Note; you have the ability to download the CSV or QR at a later stage by clicking finish and then locating the eSIM in your Order History
6. Example below of the CSV and QR Code download
7. The eSIM is ready to be installed as required
To apply a bundle from your inventory using the API, follow these steps:
1. Go to - https://docs.esim-go.com/api/#post-/esims/apply
2. Click "EXAMPLE"
3. To apply bundle to a new iccid in "iccid" delete "string" (leave speech marks)
4. In "name" replace "string" with the bundle name (Bundle names are case sensitive)
5. In "startTime" delete "string" (leave speech marks)
6. If you have a successful transaction then you will see in the "RESPONSE" section:
"status": "Successfully Applied Bundle" along with the ICCID of the SIM the bundle has been applied to, the ICCID in this example is 8943108161000073175 and order number is:
7. The QR Code and CSV file can be downloaded using the order number, help article below: