It is possible to create an eSIM using the API or create an esim using the portal, this article walks through the steps of how to create an esim using the portal
2. On the menu bar click "Buy Data Bundles" > Start to type the country you require a bundle for in the search bar > Click the desired country when it appears in the filter (example used is "United Kingdom") > Select the bundle you require from the filtered bundle list
3. The bundle chosen in this example is a 1GB / 7 day United Kingdom bundle. Adjust the quantity of the bundle as required > Click " Add Bundle"
Note; The number of networks available in the selected country in this example is 4 networks, the other roaming countries are displayed by flag, this country list can be converted into name order by clicking the "List Menu" button on the right hand side.
4. Scroll to the bottom to view the order summary > Click "Next"
5. Your order summary will be displayed, check and modify if required > click "Confirm Order"
6. Click "Assign To eSIMS"
Note; If you have bought multiple bundles, each bundle will be applied to an individual eSIM
7. Click "OK"
8. You now have the option to download either a CSV file with the eSIM(s) information or the QR code to install the eSIM on a device.
Note; you have the ability to download the CSV or QR at a later stage by locating the eSIM in your Order History
9. Example below of the CSV and QR Code download
10. Now you are ready to Install your eSIM