If you would like to remove an eSIM that is no longer required, this article walks you through the steps on how to do so.
To erase your eSIM:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap either Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Tap the plan you want to erase.
- Tap Delete eSIM.
Delete an eSIM
- Open your mobile device's settings app.
- Tap Network and Internet. Mobile network.
- Select the eSIM that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete SIM.
Remember you can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again.
Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.